LCD projector, laptop, screen and sound system for use by community groups (training given)
Click on link above to view details through HH website
Neighbourhood Development Plan
101 is here
A new national non-emergency number
Click image to zoom
The Methodist Church
Ewyas Harold Group Parish Council
Carla Boyles Tel: 01432 271209
12 Grenfell Road, Hereford HR1 2QR
ABOUT YOUR COUNCIL
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Then work in tandem
with your local Parish Council
- Do you want to get things done in your local community?
- Are you worried about how cutbacks might affect your local services?
- Would you like to take a more active role within your community?
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Interested??? Come along to The Temple Inn Bar, Ewyas Harold on Thursday 19th March 2015 between 6.00pm – 8.00pm to find out more about what parish councils do and how to get involved.
Please contact the clerk, Carla Boyles on 01432 271209 or email@example.com for further information.
Consultation on the draft Abbeydore and Bacton, Ewyas Harold Group and Kentchurch Neighbourhood Development Plan
A Regulation 14 consultation will run from 16th February - 29th March 2015. All comments must be received by midnight on 29th March 2015.
Please go to Neighbourhood Development Plan to see a copy of the draft and for further information.
You can comment in any of four ways:
1. Online at www.neighplan.wordpress.com
2. Download a comment form from the website, complete it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Complete and return a comment form to Pontrilas or Ewyas Harold Post Office
4. Complete and post it to the address on the comment form
If you have any queries or require a hard copy, please contact one of the following:
Abbeydore and Bacton: Toby Murcott, 01981 240933 or email@example.com
Ewyas Harold: Carla Boyles, 01432 271209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kentchurch: John Pring, 01981 240564 or email@example.com
Support provided by the Supporting Communities in Neighbourhood Planning Programme led by Locality in association with RTPI/Planning Aid England and partners, available through the My Community Rights website.
If you have an issue that needs reporting to Herefordshire Council, please click on the Report it! link below. There is also a list of the types of issue that can be reported.
- Abandoned vehicles
- Dangerous dogs
- Dog fouling
- Fly tipping
- Fly posting
- Full litter bin
- Grass verge needs cutting
- Noise from dogs
- Problem with a public toilet
- Wildlife crime
Highways and Transport
- Damage to a bridge
- Faulty street light
- Hedgerow removal
- High hedge issue
- Highway drainage issue
- Maintenance required to trees or hedges
- Public right of way problem
- Road defects
- Road signage defects
- Traffic light fault
- Worn road markings and missing cats eyes
Waste and recycling
- Abandoned recycling bin
- Bin delivery problem
- Bin not delivered
- Damaged bin delivered
- Damage to property by collection crew
- Damage to recycling bin
- Damage to trade waste bin
- Discarded needle
- Excessive noise by waste collection crew
- Lost or stolen recycling bin
- Missed assisted black sack or recycling bin collection
- Missed large item collection
- Missed recycling or waste collection
- Missed trade waste collection
- Recycling bin not returned to property
- Trade waste being left out for domestic collection
- Waste spillage
- Wrong sized bin delivered